Our in-house laboratory engineers and technicians are well versed in all types of testing procedures. Whether it is mechanical, chemical, pneumatic, electrical, automation or machining, our equipment specialists are experts in building and modifying test equipment to meet special needs. The IAPMO R&T Labs testing equipment is ready for round-the clock testing without any interruption. Our experienced staff listens to your needs and helps you create the simplest testing program to reduce costs and shorten the time needed to complete the necessary tests. We put our expertise to work for you.
The IAPMO R&T Lab in Guangzhou streamlines your testing and certification process with IAPMO R&T for the United States and Canada. This significantly reduces your cost and time to market.
Our Broad Range of Services:
• Product Testing – Testing to standards such as ASME/ANSI, ASSE, ASTM, CSA, IAPMO (PS, TS and IGC) and MSS. Products tested to these standards are generally for “listing/certification” purposes. Testing to meet the United States Department of Energy and United States EPA Watersense and Veritec MAP requirements are also available.
• Quality Assurance Testing/Evaluation – This type of testing is usually conducted at the request of a manufacturer or supplier who wishes to assure that models being produced or received are in compliance with the current standards or manufacturer’s own specifications. On-site visits of manufacturing locations are also available to assist manufacturers with their in-house quality control system.
• Pre-testing Evaluation, Research/Development and Prototype Testing – Testing on prototype units for compliance to standards can be costly. At IAPMO R&T Labs we offer a pre-evaluation service which includes evaluation of a product to the UPC as well as the applicable test standard. The evaluation may include testing, R&D to assist manufacturers in bringing the product into compliance with standards and codes and testing of prototype models prior to final production. The pre-evaluation testing also applies to products coming from overseas where the products were designed to meet the local requirements.
• Failure Analysis Testing – Testing to the maximum limit to determine a point of failure and an evaluation to determine the reasons or cause of the failure.
• Liaison Services – IAPMO R&T Labs acts as a liaison between manufacturers and listing agencies. This may include assisting manufacturers with the preparation of submittal packages, typing applications and delivery of product and applications to various agencies as well as follow-up with the agencies until certification/listing is granted.